Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Blessed

Once finalization happened we were able to have Boston blessed in church. We were so excited to have my brother Tommy and his family in town for the event, as well as several close friends. 
Ben gave Bos a beautiful blessing and I cried through the whole thing. I was so overcome with gratitude for my little man as well as complete awe at the power that lies within him. I know he will do great things with his life and will accomplish so much good. He really is a piece of Heaven on earth and I fall more in love with him every day. 
Man am I lucky...

4 comments:

Kristin Burke Sevinc said...

OMG that suit is so cute! I love how it has the little hankerchief in the pocket! Beautiful family!

Audrey Nielson said...

He is the happiest kid I have ever seen!

Laura said...

Well, Boston definitely couldn't be happier about it. Adorable. Sad we missed it.

Allison said...

I love the suit also. He is just so cute, I love that smile!