Monday, February 15, 2010

Kiara-isms, with pictures

Lately Kiara has been begging me to take pictures of her different "silliest faces" as she calls them. She's come up with a few winners! I decided to post them along with some of her latest Kiara-isms.
(BTW, she has recently discovered that if she begins a sentence or question with "Mama" it immediately butters me up. She's a smart one, that girl!)

"Mama, you the bestest ever!"
"Mama, isn't it a beautiful day?"
K: "My nose hurts a little bit. "
Me: "I'm sorry. Why does it hurt?"
K: "Because I just pick it a lots of times."
"Wow, that was a rough day at Wal-Mart!"
(While playing at Chick-Fil-A, or as Kiara calls it "The bestest place ever!")
K: "Mama, Mama, I just made a new best friend!"
Me: "Really, what's her name?"
K: "I dunno."
K: "Boys are gross!"
Ben: "Boys are gross? But Boston's a boy."
K: "Boston's not a boy, he's a baby. My baby. My favorite baby."
Me: "Okay, I'm all ready to go. Does my hair look pretty?"
(So I use my 3 year old to build up my self confidence; sue me!)
K: "Yeah, it doesn't look stupid!"

3 comments:

Allison said...

I'm glad your hair didn't look stupid! Jonah calls me mama all the time, he hardly ever says mom. I love it. I love her silliest faces.

Laura said...

She cracks me up. And she is old enough to learn that it is always a rough day at Wal-Mart.

Vanessa said...

LOL!! She's soooo adorable! You guys have to come visit soon. :)