...Why I love Yannette
After a particularly frustrating craft day, I begged her to put me out of my misery and take over making my bows. And so she did. In fact, she made me 24 personalized, one-of-a-kind,
so-cute-I-want-to-go-shopping-just-to-find-outfits-that-match-them, bows! And I love them!

You see, I enjoy crafts. I enjoy creating things. I feel like I have a good vision for how I want a project to turn out. The problem is, my sausage link fingers & I have a VERY hard time actually making said projects come to life. Enter Yannette. She is like some sort of crafty wizard or something. You should see the creative things she comes up with, and if I didn't love her I'd hate her because she makes everything look so easy and then when I try to duplicate what she's done I end up looking like a 3 year old helped. Actually, my 3 year old is pretty coordinated. Maybe I'll have her jump in on my next project!
Anyway, the point is that Yannette is awesome with a hot glue gun and some ribbon.
And I am incredibly gifted at putting such ribbon in the cute curly hair of my beauty queen.
It takes all kinds...










2 comments:
Awww! Thanks. A bow maker could not find a cuter model than Kiara! :) So glad you guys come on Tuesdays (sausage links and all)! It wouldn't be the same without you guys.
Those are so adorable. i love them.
Post a Comment