I realized the other day that it's been a while since I've done a post just about Boston. He is changing so fast that I want to make sure I get every stage documented. He will be 3 months next week and is growing every day. Between his 2 week and 2 month checkup he gained almost 3 pounds and grew 3 inches, making him a tall and skinny boy. People always comment on how little he is but he's still growing way too fast for my taste!

He's getting a big personality and is very aware of his surroundings. He loves to be held over your shoulder so he can take in the world around him and he really reacts to the things he sees. He especially loves the fish mobile on his swing.

Back in November my BFF Audrey and her fiance' Jason came to visit. Kiara has always loved Auntie Audj and now Boston has taken an instant liking to Jason. He couldn't take his eyes off of him!


Besides being very alert, Boston is quite squirmy! He has already proven that he needs to be buckled whenever possible:
Boston has an infectious smile and gives it away freely. I often times find myself "craving" his smile and will drop whatever I'm doing to get one out of him. It is so sweet!




My mom started tickling him and soon had him full-on laughing. It was adorable!

I love my sweet boy so much and am so incredibly grateful for his perfect, pure spirit. He was definitely the missing piece to the puzzle and has already brought me so much joy and peace. It's only been 3 months but already we can't remember life without our little Bossers. He is amazing!









4 comments:
I can't believe he is already 3 months, crazy how fast time goes. I love the pictures, especially the smiling ones. We are excited to see him again soon!
You are so good to blog just to update! I love the pictures of him looking at your friend's fiance. That is really really funny! What a cutie pie!
I can't believe how many pictures of him smiling you got. Priceless.
I can't believe how big he is getting. He is so adorable!
Work from home India
Post a Comment