Monday, December 21, 2009

Have you seen this?

I usually fast forward through commercials but every time I see this one I have to stop and watch it. And every time I laugh and I laugh and I laugh.

My favorite part is the girl on the couch hitting the pillow.

Or is it the mom "trying" to stop the kids all the while laughing with them?

Oh how this could be a video of my family!


Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Savannah said...

I hadn't seen that one yet! Last night I saw the Santa running to the Target store. I think Target has the cutest commercials for Christmas.

Audrey Nielson said...

That commercial is really funny but I have to say that picture of Boston on the side of your blog is adorable! He is a good looking little man. :)

Nishant said...

I love the pictures, especially the smiling ones. We are excited to see him again soon

Work from home India