Monday, February 16, 2009

Letting it all hang out

Something came over me the other night and I decided to let Kiara's hair stay down. I have pulled her hair back in sections every day for almost a year because if I leave it down it dries out a lot faster and gets very matted and tangled. I have a lot better product now than I did then and I know what I'm doing a lot more than I did then too so I decided to see what would happen. Here is the end result:
(By the way, in the first two pictures Kiara is totally posing, telling me how I should take the picture. Maybe this contest thing is getting to her head!)


Needless to say, we got A LOT of comments at church yesterday. It really is unbelievable how much hair is on that cute little head!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I am not sure if I love her hair down...or her cute little boots more! Seriously that girl is stylin'. Love it down!

Savannah said...

I love her boots! And I love her hair no matter what you do with it. I am glad she has learned to pose for the camera. Those first two pictures are so cute. I also love the picture of her when she won the contest. What a cutie!

Laura said...

Oh, I love it. So adorable. How did it do?

Allison said...

Her hair looks cute no matter what, but I really like it down.

Malorie said...

Katie your daughter is so beautiful.

Malorie said...

That was actually Audrey, but Mal feels the same way.

Vanessa said...

I know all too well about wild and crazy hair!! She really is a beauty!

Anonymous said...

HI K.T. this is Laura's sister Rebecca. I love her hair, it is absolutely beautiful. Aly still doesn't have a ton of it. I love your blog. I have been a stalker for a while and decided to finally leave you a comment. Thanks for sharing Kiara's cute pictures.

Stephanie said...

Super cute hair! Your little girl is adorable.