While my parents were here we went to Six Flags and had a blast. We will definitely be going back, especially since they have a deal where you get 6 visits for the price of 1! Can't argue with that!
Kiara's favorite part was the seeing the walrus. She would have stayed there all day just like when we go to Fisherman's Wharf and see the sea lions. I think she may have a love for ocean animals like her mom does!
I love dolphins and was really excited to see the dolphin show. It was really cool, although nothing compares to the show in Sea World Orlando. I've heard even Sea World San Diego isn't as good as the one in Florida, although I've never been to SD myself.
We went and waited for the whale show but it never actually started because the whale wouldn't cooperate. He would act like he was going to like in these pictures, but then he'd swim off. He was still pretty impressive to look at and very cute, I guess he just realized that when you weigh 2 tons nobody's going to make you do something you don't want to do!
This video is a little longer than I realized at the time but it's pretty cute. You might have to turn your volume up a little to hear her laughing. She is a little daredevil and loved every ride we took her on, even the ones where kids much older and bigger than her were crying. The only thing she didn't like was waiting in line and being told she was too short to ride something. Can't blame her there!



















5 comments:
That looks like so much fun. That is so nice that you have so many fun things around you. We need to come for a visit!
Your little girl is THE cutest thing EVER! I owe you an email back. LIFE has been KARAZAY around here...I have just been scraping by. Congrats and good luck on adopting again, you are in our prayers.
Jonah is only cheating on Kiara because she did it first! We saw your blog about her little boyfriend! Jonah is on the rebound!
So cute! I love the picture of her looking in the round window. We'll have to come and go with you next time.
hurray I'm on your blog and I have internet again!
Thanks for being a blogger and for setting up a relief society blog.
Post a Comment