One of my favorite parts about visiting Utah is seeing my best friends. I have known Tiff my whole life and Audrey since 5th grade and have always considered them my surrogate sisters. We have been through so much together and have more memories than we can count. I also owe them big time because they are the ones who set Ben & me up on our blind date. Thanks again, girls! What would I do without you? BTW, have I ever mentioned how hard it is to be friends with such beauty queens? Seriously, throw me a bone!Thursday, June 19, 2008
Nothing like a little girl talk!
One of my favorite parts about visiting Utah is seeing my best friends. I have known Tiff my whole life and Audrey since 5th grade and have always considered them my surrogate sisters. We have been through so much together and have more memories than we can count. I also owe them big time because they are the ones who set Ben & me up on our blind date. Thanks again, girls! What would I do without you? BTW, have I ever mentioned how hard it is to be friends with such beauty queens? Seriously, throw me a bone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Kaite Thats sounds like such a funfilled vacation. But I also love to be surrounded by family and friends every minute I am up visiting.
There is nothing like the girlfriends who have been there since the awkward years.
I made the blog!!! I'm so honored. Love you Kate! Can you email me the pictures that we took that day?
I wish we could hang out every weekend. I needed that day! Is it just me or do I look really wide eyed in that picture?
Post a Comment