Thursday, June 19, 2008

A few random pics...

Who doesn't love a good germ-infested bird feather?


Best friends, Kiara & Thomas



My niece Macy is too cute for words. I was bummed I didn't get to see more of her while we were there but loved every minute I was with her. Here she is playing with my brother's giant dog, Hanna. Macy never seemed to realize that Hanna is like 4 times her size. I missed a great photo-op when Macy began drinking out of Hanna's water bowl and her mom refused to put her back long enough for me to snap a pic.

I soon realized why Laura was hesitant to stage such a shot when my own daughter thought this would be a good idea:

Yes that is Kiara feeding herself water (with a fork mind you) from said water bowl. So gross!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I did think later that it would have been a pretty funny picture. Darn those maternal instincts.