Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Figure it out

Kiara was doing a puzzle today and started to get a little frustrated. I told her I knew that if she just calmed down she'd be able to figure it out. Then came this impromptu performance:

Figure it out from Boston Kiara on Vimeo.
Oh how I love my girl. She is definitely one of a kind!

5 comments:

Audrey Nielson said...

That girl has got some soul!

Allison said...

That is so cute. I always love to see what Kiara is up to, I know I'm always in for a laugh!

Tiffany said...

I'm going to have that song in my head all night. Love that girl!

Kristin Burke Sevinc said...

haha.... hilarious. Love the finger snaps! She is pretty talented to get two going at once. :O)

The Followell Family said...

That was so cute:)...My 4 year old, Kadrie, wanted me to play it over and over.