In a continued effort to keep my blog up to date, here is a re-cap of our adventures during the month of May.
We didn't think it was possible, but Boston got even cuter (a trick that seems to re-appear each day!).
Kiara made great progress in her "nervousness" about animals and fed this baby goat with no hesitation.
Boston and Taft were able to catch up and talk about old times.
And they were not happy when I interrupted them.
We didn't think it was possible, but Boston got even cuter (a trick that seems to re-appear each day!).
Kiara made great progress in her "nervousness" about animals and fed this baby goat with no hesitation.
She even rode and pet a horse. He was nice enough but kept moving up and down!
Boston and Mom hung out
And finally, we ended the month with a trip to Utah to have Boston sealed to us, but I'll save that story for its own post. Of course while we were there we fit in a lot of cousin time. Ben was even able to run in the "Fun Run" with my nephews.
Boston and Taft were able to catch up and talk about old times.
And they were not happy when I interrupted them.
Later, we found out what happens when one crazy lady tries to take a picture of 5 kids under the age of 3.
And yes, Kiara is wearing a wedding dress. Don't ask.





















1 comment:
Hey love, missing you and just checking in on your adorable family. I promise next time you are in town I won't be so depressed and such a loser. At least I promise to try.
Post a Comment