One of the best parts about living in such a big agricultural area is the abundance of pumpkin farms. We've been to 2 of them so far and have 3 more we hope to visit before the season's over. Fall is my favorite time of year, partly because I finally have my husband back after baseball season so we can go do more family activities. Now that we have Boston to tag along it's even more fun!
Since Boston was born Kiara has been very eager to show us what a big girl she is. Case in point:





We have been trying and trying to get a good family picture ever since Boston came home but if Kiara is looking at the camera, she isn't smiling and if she's smiling, she isn't looking at the camera. This is the best we've gotten so far.









5 comments:
That looks like so much fun. Those pictures of Kiara are do funny.
I love you guys and I am so excited to see all of you next week!
I can see you are so happy! :D I think Kiara must have learned some tricks from Alayna..she refuses to cooperate when a camera is in sight! LOL! How is everything going with the new guy? Does he sleep/feed well? I'm so happy for your family! :)
That looks like so much fun. Macy does not like to cooperate with the camera either. Oh, I can't wait to see Boston in person.
Such a beautiful family! Our Father in Heaven has certainly blessed you with everything that truly matters!
Post a Comment