#1-One of my all-time favorite songs is "Night Swimming" by R.E.M. and I have it on a mixed CD in the car. The other day we were driving and Kiara told me, "Mom I want to listen to Nightgown Swimming."
#2-We were standing by a woman who happened to have several tattoos, and very concerned, Kiara said, "Oh no, Mom, she colored on herself!"
#3-While talking to her dolls the other day Kiara said, "Okay, we're going to play a game about Jesus Christ."
#4-Out of nowhere she pointed to me and said, "You're yellow and I'm brown." I wasn't sure if I had heard her correctly so I asked her what she had just said. She replied, "Here, I'll show you" and led me by the hand in to the bathroom. When we were standing in front of the mirror, she continued, "See, your face is yellow and my face is brown!"
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Kiara-isms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
She's so cute! Jared has a tatoo on his arm and everyone of my kids have told him at about her age that daddy has to go to timeout for coloring on his shoulder. :P I think it's hilarious. One time we really did put him in timeout. LOL!
She is so cute. I love the Kiarisms posts.
She's brilliant! Simply brilliant! As they say ... out of the mouths of babes. Glad you're documenting her isms. You will definitely have moments where the memories will flood out and spill over and you'll beam with happiness for years to come. "Keep 'em coming, Kiara!"
Post a Comment