Kiara and I decided we didn't want to sit around here while Ben had a 7 game homestand a couple of weeks ago, so off to Utah we went. As usual, our time was spent with cousins, cousins, and more cousins.
It was raining most of the time we were there but we did manage to fit in a few water activities, including a raging slip 'n slide party:

It was raining most of the time we were there but we did manage to fit in a few water activities, including a raging slip 'n slide party:


as well as a trip to the fountains at Gateway:

Kiara loves the fountains at the park near our house, but these were quite a bit bigger and she and Macy got water up their noses at the beginning of the trip, so they quickly opted to sit in the stroller for some Tic Tacs and a little girl talk.


The rest of the kids seemed to enjoy themselves though and it was fun to watch them play.
I miss my little goofballs every.single.day.

I really can't get enough of them!

By the way, how much do you just want to eat my little Macy? She is the cutest little thing since sliced bread! If you're looking for a good laugh, check out this video on Laura's blog. It is the craziest thing I've seen in a while and it totally sums up Macy's adorable personality.

While we were there, we also got to see Caitlyn and Jonah, who are like Kiara's other cousins. This is the first good picture we've ever gotten of the 3 of them together.

As always, we had a blast and were sad to say goodbye to everyone we love and miss in Utah, but were more than ready to say hello to Ben. Maybe I'm getting soft in my old age, but I just really don't like leaving him and don't plan on doing it again any time soon...except in September when Kiara and I go back for my niece's baptism. But then I'm done!









1 comment:
That was such a fun night. We are counting down until Tahoe!
Post a Comment