
Kiara is always coming up with the funniest phrases and one-liners and I want to document some of my faves before I forget them. The current front-runners include:
- Popstisickles
- Ooh, yummioso
- The E Flat on our piano doesn't work and Kiara knows this but the other day she tried to play it and when it didn't work she said "Oh no, the piano needs new batteries!" That's her answer to everything that she deems to be broken!
- "Ayson broke my boven" She was referring to her oven, and don't worry Janie, Ayson didn't break it at all. I'm not sure what she was talking about.
- "Come on, vamanos, mama!"
- "Ooh la la, my family is posh!"
(she got this one from Fancy Nancy)








3 comments:
So cute, she is growing up so fast.
i can't wait to see her!
Oh I can't wait to meet her IRL!
Post a Comment