Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Kiara-isms

#1-Kiara has become quite the fan of TV lately, specifically Dora & The Backyardigans. Almost every time we pull in the garage she starts asking if she can watch one of these 2 shows, even requesting the exact episode she would like to watch. Well today Ben came home and ran some errands with us on his lunch break and as we were pulling in the garage she asked if we could watch "Red Sox." I said, "You want to watch Red Sox?" to which she replied, "Red Sox. YES!" and pumped her fist in the air just like Ben does during the games. It was too funny. Needless to say it was one of Ben's proudest moments as a father.
#2-During dinner tonight Ben was asking Kiara what she had done today. She rattled off a few activities: watched Dora, read books, then she picked up her bear (which is always by her side, she's obsessed with it), started wiping it with her napkin, and said, "Ooh bear poopy stinky. Change diaper." She also added a sour look on her face as if she really had just smelled a stinky diaper. Looks like I have a mimic, guess I better watch what I say!

3 comments:

Allison said...

That is so cute. I can't believe how much she is talking.

Tiffany said...

Wow! Ben had to be beaming.

Ally said...

Kiara is so adorable!! Isn't it funny (sometimes a little sad) what they pick up from other sources, especially their parents? What a cute girl though!