


Kiara & I had a perfect day at the park today. We are loving this weather. Today was cooler than expected because it only reached 65, but we should get up to 70 by the end of the week. Anyway, we decided to take advantage of the sunshine and had a picnic at the park. We went last week with our friends and stayed about 2 hours, and Kiara just walked the whole time. She tried the slide a couple of times but was more interested in wandering through the open field. Today she did the slide over and over all by herself and loved every minute of it. The most exciting thing though was when she ate her first apple! We can never get her to eat any fruits or vegetables but today she decided she wanted my apple and ate almost half of it! I was so proud of her! I decided to push my luck and have her share my carrots too but she wasn't at all interested. Oh well, one out of two isn't bad!







No comments:
Post a Comment